Established in 2002 our experienced team have a combined 28 years of local property knowledge.
Unlike some high street agencies you will have direct contact with the same lettings manager and sales manager who will know every detail about your property.
Formed in 2002, the Ancells Estates team have a combined 28 years of local property management experience in the East Sussex area ranging across the county from Hastings to Hove. Whilst our office is located on Willingdon Road in Eastbourne we are very happy to travel! There is ample free parking at our offices.
For further information, please do not hesitate to contact us on Tel. 01323 738375 or Email email@example.com
FACEBOOK COMPETITION – THE PIMMS HAMPER!
1. Entry into this competition (“Competition”) implies acceptance of these rules. The owners of Ancells Estates reserve the right to amend these rules at any time.
2. No purchase is necessary for entry into the competition. You must be 18 or over to claim prize and ID may be required
3. The promoter (“Promoter”) is Ancells Estates
4. The competition is only open to residents in the UK who live in the UK and are strictly 18 years of age and over. Proof of age will be required upon collection of the prize.
5. The competition is not open to employees of Ancells Estates or any associated company with this competition, their direct family members or any persons directly or indirectly connected with the company or running of the competition or the provision of any of the prizes.
6. To be eligible to win this prize, entrants using Facebook must be part of the group ‘Eastbourne & South Coast Houses & Flats to Rent, Swap, Sell or Buy’, they must LIKE the company page – Ancells Estates & tag a friend in the comments.
7. Winners will be selected at random. The first valid entry drawn will be the winner.
8. The decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered in to.
9. The prize is a ‘Pimms Hamper’.
10. The prize is not transferable and may not be redeemed for a cash alternative.
11. The winner will be contacted via social media within 48 hours from the close of the competition. If the winner cannot be contacted within 72 hours, Ancells Estates reserves the right to re-draw a winner and thereafter until a winner on these terms is found.
12. By entering the competition entrants agree to their name and photo being used in any future promotions and competitions of Ancells Estates
13. When the prize is collected, the winner of the competition must agree to have their photo taken to be used on the website and through Ancells Estates social media channels.
14. By entering the competition entrants are giving permission to be contacted by Ancells Estates and it can be withdrawn at any time by giving notice in writing addressed to the Promoter.
15. The competition commences on Saturday 8th June 2019 at 8pm and closes on Saturday 22nd June 2019 at 8pm. The name of the winner will be published on the Ancells Estates website and social media channels.